Looking to improve your look? All over the world, people have achieved their ideal smile with help from veneers—and you can too! Offered by your Lumberton, NC, cosmetic dentist, Dr. Colin Osborne, III, these thin porcelain shells cover the front of your teeth to hide imperfections and flaws. Read on to learn more about what they can do for you!
What issues can veneers address?
Veneers have the ability to cover a wide range of imperfections and flaws. No matter whether you want to improve the appearance of one, several, or all of your teeth, veneers may be the best approach. In as little as two visits, our Lumberton, NC, dentist can give you a completely revamped and more beautiful smile.
Veneers may be right for you if you are dealing with,
- Severe stains and discolorations
- Chips and cracks
- Gaps between teeth
- Slightly crooked or misaligned teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Worn or oversized teeth
What are the benefits of veneers?
There is a reason people are turning to dental veneers to improve their smiles. Here are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy,
- A realistic appearance: Veneers are designed to mimic the look of real tooth enamel, making it so that no one will even be able to tell the difference between your veneers and your natural teeth.
- Veneers are stain-resistant: The porcelain used to create veneers is also stain-resistant, which means that you can continue to drink coffee and enjoy your favorite foods without worrying about your veneers (just make sure to properly brush and floss your teeth to keep your new smile looking its best)
- Fast results: There is very little tooth preparation required to get veneers; therefore, in as little as two visits, you could get a completely new smile thanks to veneers.
Interested? Give us a call!
Getting your dream smile is only a call away. Dial (910) 738-9396 today to schedule a consultation at our Lumberton, NC, office