Have you ever looked in the mirror and wished your smile was more attractive? Cosmetic dentistry treatments offered by your Lumberton, NC, dentist, Dr. Colin Osborne, can give you the attractive, healthy smile you deserve.
Common cosmetic dentistry treatments
If you have a few flaws or imperfections in your teeth, one of these treatments may be perfect for you:
- Teeth Whitening: Erasing years of dental stains is quick and easy with teeth whitening. At-home whitening kits are also available to help brighten your smile. The whitening agents break apart pigments deposited in your enamel when you eat or drink dark or brightly colored foods. Once the pigments are broken up and removed, your teeth may be up to eight shades lighter.
- Veneers: Veneers approve the appearance of the fronts of teeth, the area where imperfections are most noticeable. Made of thin pieces of porcelain or plastic, the tooth-shaped shells are applied to your teeth with dental cement. Veneers conceal many types of flaws, including chips, cracks, discolorations and uneven surfaces. They're also used to close slight gaps between teeth, change the shape or length of teeth, or whiten your entire smile.
- Dental Bonding: if you want to repair small chips, cracks, excessive tooth wear, and other signs of damage; dental bonding uses composite, a unique material that can be matched to the color of your teeth so the treatment will be virtually invisible, blending perfectly into your smile. All people will notice is your beautiful, undamaged smile, not your dental restorations.
- Dental Implants: Implants serve as the foundation for new teeth. The small titanium posts replace your missing roots and are topped with dental crowns, restorations that look just like the tops of teeth. Dental implants bond to your jawbone, ensuring that your new teeth are just as stable and secure as your natural teeth. Implants can last your entire life and won't reduce your biting power.
- Clear Correct: Clear Correct offer a discreet way to straighten teeth. You'll wear clear aligner trays that gradually improve the alignment of your teeth during your treatment. The trays are removable and taken out for meals and oral hygiene. Clear Correct is an excellent option if you want to improve the appearance of crooked teeth or correct spacing issues or bite problems.
Correct your smile flaws with cosmetic dentistry treatments. Call your dentist in Lumberton, NC, Dr. Osborne, at (910) 738-9396 to schedule an appointment.