What cosmetic dental treatment will be ideal for your smile needs?
The goal of your Lumberton cosmetic dentist Dr. Colin Osborne, III is to make sure that you get the smile you’ve always wanted. Even if you weren’t lucky enough to be born with it! Of course, there are so many cosmetic options to choose from, so it can feel a bit daunting to try and figure out which one will give you the smile you want.
Of course, the first thing you will want to do is turn to your dentist in Lumberton, NC for a consultation. If you are good about maintaining your six-month visits with us then, we already have a pretty good idea of how healthy your smile is and what cosmetic dentistry is right for you. But if you don’t come in as regularly as you should, we will want to conduct an exam to make sure that your teeth, gums and bone are healthy and free of disease.
While we can certainly talk to you about the pros and cons of each treatment, it’s important that you also do your homework on cosmetic dentistry. Ask yourself these questions:
- What imperfections are you looking to correct?
- How severe are the dental problems you want to fix?
- What are the different kinds of cosmetic dentistry services available?
- How extensive is the treatment process (will it take just one dental visit or will getting your new smile take months)?
- Is this process reversible?
- How long will your cosmetic dentistry results last?
- Will your insurance cover any or some of your procedure?
Here are some of the most popular types of cosmetic dental treatments we offer in Lumberton, NC:
- Dental bonding and reshaping
- Teeth whitening
- Porcelain veneers
- Dental implants
Whether you are looking to brighten your smile or replace missing teeth, we have a cosmetic treatment that’s just right for you. Call our Lumberton dental office today to talk cosmetic dentistry.